Supports & FAQs - Joy RingTone Converter
If you was told that you registration code has been expired, please contact us at: email@example.com for asking a new code freely.
If you have any problems with Joy RingTone Converter:
- Make sure you are using the most recent version.
- Please read our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Please download the newest User's Manual(CHM) for operation guide.
- If you still can't solve your problem, please contact our support team. Please inform us about the following if you try to contact us:
- Version (from About window)
- Where did you get this software?
- Is there a Firewall or an AntiVirus software installed on your machine?
- Operating system, including service packs and the third installed.
- Description of your problem (as much information as possible to retrieve the problem), you can email us the error image (screenshot) to help us address your problems.
- Any additional information, which may help.
We'll try to help you as soon as possible, usually in one or two business days. If you have any comments or suggestions for the next release, please feel free to post them to us.
Very frequently, we are receiving mail delivery errors (mailbox is full, etc.) due to problems with your mailbox. So if you can't receive any response from us during a quite long time, please contact us again at: joyringtone(at)gmail.com.
Free Update Policy:
As we have a free update policy currently, the purchase user of the previous version just please send your reference number or forward your original order receipt directly to register@JoyRingTone.com, we will send you the new download link and password of the latest version.